Schaeffler applies cookies to secure an optimal use. With the further use of this website you accept the application of cookies. More Information
STATEMENT OF AUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2015
|PART I||Rupees in Million|
|Particulars||THREE MONTHS ENDED||YEAR ENDED|
|1||Income from Operations|
|a) Net sales / Income from Operations
(Net of excise duty)
|b) Other Operating Income||61.3||34.1||39.5||166.7||145.4|
|Total income from operations (Net)||4,449.6||4,383.1||4,295.0||17,244.3||16,321.5|
|a) Cost of materials consumed||1,728.0||1,601.6||1,380.1||6,292.2||6,020.8|
|b) Purchase of Stock-in-trade||890.3||1,010.7||856.0||3,714.2||3,973.5|
|c) Changes in inventories of finished goods, Work-in-Progress and stock-in-trade||(70.6)||(84.7)||428.3||(135.0)||(21.1)|
|d) Employees benefits expense||310.4||338.4||349.0||1,317.7||1,379.4|
|e) Depreciation and amortisation expense
|f) Other expenses||677.2||761.1||658.0||3,002.4||2,551.5|
|3||Profit from Operations before Other Income, finance costs and Exceptional Items (1-2)||635.9||628.0||498.7||2,397.7||1,923.9|
|5||Profit from ordinary activities before finance costs and exceptional items (3+4)||772.1||778.1||612.8||2,959.3||2,333.4|
|7||Profit from ordinary activities after finance costs but before exceptional items (5-6)||768.7||775.5||609.9||2,938.1||2,323.7|
|9||Profit from Ordinary Activities before tax (7-8)||768.7||775.5||609.9||2,938.1||2,323.7|
|11||Net Profit from Ordinary Activities after tax (9-10)||562.1||506.0||399.2||1,974.8||1,528.8|
|12||Extraordinary Items (Net of tax expense)||-||-||-||-||-|
|13||Net Profit for the period (11-12)||562.1||506.0||399.2||1,974.8||1,528.8|
|14||Paid-up equity share capital
(Face value of Rs.10/- per share)
|15||Reserves excluding Revaluation Reserves as per balance sheet of previous accounting year||-||-||-||12,707.0||10,888.9|
|16i||Earnings per share (before extraordinary items)
(of Rs. 10 each) (not annualised)
|16ii||Earnings per share (After extraordinary items)
(of Rs. 10 each) (not annualised)
|STATEMENT OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES|
|AS AT |
|A||EQUITY AND LIABILITIES|
|a) Share Capital||166.2||166.2|
|b) Reserves & Surplus||12,726.2||10,908.7|
|a) Deferred tax liabilities (Net)||86.8||154.0|
|b) Other long-term liabilities||14.5||15.2|
|c) Long-term Provisions||220.8||329.0|
|a) Trade payables||2,404.8||2,160.6|
|b) Other current liabilities||690.4||420.0|
|c) Short-term provisions||244.1||188.2|
|TOTAL-EQUITY AND LIABILITIES||16,553.8||14,341.9|
|a) Fixed assets||3,976.0||3,903.6|
|b) Non-current investments||-||43.5|
|c) Long-term loans and advances||1,283.2||999.4|
|b) Trade receivables||3,364.4||2,900.5|
|c) Cash and cash equivalents||4,704.1||3,294.5|
|d) Short-term loans and advances||853.1||1,201.9|
|e) Other current assets||170.5||89.6|
1) The business of the Company comprises of sale of “Ball/Roller Bearings and related components” and "sale of machines". “Ball/Roller Bearings and related components” has been identified as a single reportable segment for the purpose of Accounting Standard (AS) 17 on ‘Segment Reporting’.
2) The figures of the last quarter are the balancing figures between audited figures in respect of the full financial year and the published year to date figures up to the third quarter of the respective financial year. Also the figures up to the end of the third quarter were only reviewed and not subjected to audit.
3) The audited financial results for the year ended December 31, 2015 were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meetings held on February 12, 2016. The statutory auditors have expressed an unqualified opinion.
4) On account of applicability of Schedule II of the Companies Act 2013, depreciation charge for the year ended 31 December 2015 is higher by Rs. 147.6 million due to adoption of the estimated useful life of assets as prescribed in Schedule II. Further, an amount of Rs. 58.8 million has been adjusted against the opening balance of Surplus (profit and loss account), net of deferred tax of Rs. 31.2 million on 1 January 2015, in respect of the residual value of assets wherein the remaining useful life has become 'nil'.
5) The Company has early adopted and applied the principles of hedge accounting as set out in Accounting Standard (AS) 30, ‘Financial Instruments: Recognition and measurement’ issued by ICAI to forward contracts in respect of highly probable forecasted transactions or firm commitments. Consequently, the Company has recorded Rs 8.6 million representing marked to market gain in the Hedging reserve as at December 31, 2015.
6) The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend for the year ended December 31, 2015 at the rate of Rs.10.0 per Share (2014:Rs. 7.5 per Share).
7) Pursuant to the Scheme of Amalgamation between the Company and FAG Roller Bearings Private Limited approved by the Honorable High Court of Bombay vide its order dated 3 November 2015, FAG Roller Bearings Private Limited has been amalgamated with the Company with effect from 1 January 2015, the appointed date. Consequently the results for the quarter and year ended 31 December 2015 are not strictly comparable to the results of the corresponding previous periods.
8) The figures for the previous periods have been regrouped wherever necessary to conform to the current period's presentation.
Per our report attached of even date
B S R & Co. LLP
Firm Reg. No. 101248W / W-100022
Membership No. 046476
For FAG BEARINGS INDIA LIMITED
Date: February 12, 2016