Schaeffler India Limited announces Q4 and Full Year results for the period ended December 31, 2020
2021-02-16 | Pune
- Industrial and Automotive businesses continue to grow in a resurgent market
- Sustenance of safety measures enabled us to ramp-up our operations to pre-COVID levels
Leading industrial and automotive supplier, Schaeffler India Limited (BSE: 505790, NSE: SCHAEFFLER) today announced that the Board of Directors approved the results for the fourth quarter and full year, ended December 31, 2020.
October – December 2020 (Fourth Quarter)
- Total revenue from operations (net) for the quarter (Q4) was INR 12,738 million, higher by 13.7% than the preceding quarter and 22.9% higher than the corresponding quarter of 2019.
- PBT (before exceptional items) for the quarter (Q4) was INR 1,911 million, higher by 25.1% than the preceding quarter and 53.9% higher than the corresponding quarter of 2019.
- Net Profit margin for the quarter stood at 11.1%.
January – December 2020 (Twelve Month / Full Year
- Total revenue from operations (net) for the twelve months period was INR 37,619 million, lower by 13.7% than the corresponding period of 2019.
- PBT (before exceptional items) for the period was INR 3,972 million lower by 25.7%.
- Net profit magin for the year stood at 7.7%
Commenting on the results, Mr. Harsha Kadam, Managing Director, said, “Our industrial and automotive businesses showed resounding performance during the quarter. We had a sharp market recovery in the quarter which was aided by our strong countermeasures and successful realization of new projects. 2020 was a turbulent year and our teams across the board showed agility in responding to the situation as we were pushed into uncharted territory. We stayed the course, continued to deepen our customer connect to become the preferred technology partner, as we emerge stronger out of this volatile environment together. We are optimistic and anticipate to continue this momentum as we move ahead.“
Publisher: Schaeffler India
Package (Press release + media)